Mindfulness Through Movement requires all its teacher to be RYT 200 hours certified. Mindfulness Through Movement Teacher Training sessions are held during the year. If you are interested, please contact us.
We are looking for a Part Time Program Director.
All applicants can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified individual, seeking a part time leadership position with a growing mission driven organization. This individual will provide administrative oversight as it pertains to grants management, social media, marketing, and fundraising. This person would be able to nurture relationships and cultivate opportunities for prospective awards through outreach to local foundations, corporations, and individual donors. Qualified candidates can expect to fulfill the following job duties:
- Manage MTM annual fundraising campaign to individual donors and fundraising related special events.
- Establish a social media platform that will support and maximize ability to achieve all goals, fundraising and otherwise.
- Recruit and cultivate prospective Board members with the Board of Directors, increasing diversity.
- Host biannual meetings of MTM’s Board of Directors and set Agenda for the meetings, providing reports on fundraising, grant writing and development activities.
- Administer and assist MTM’s Grant Writer.
- Collaborate with MTM’s Administrative Director on school and teacher liaisons, including scheduling, contracts, and communications.
- Initiate recruitment plan to attract prospective MTM Teachers. Work with MTM’s
- Teacher Training Director and Administrative Director on training of prospective MTM teachers.
- Market MTM programs to prospective schools.
- Research and implement enrichment programs for MTM teachers.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with a yoga and mindfulness background. Work background in development, non-profit, and marketing helpful. Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills. Must be self-motivated with a high attention to detail. Ability to exercise discretion with sensitive information, maintain confidentiality and prioritize responsibilities. Computer literacy and proficiency with excel, spreadsheets, and donor-based management systems,
Demonstrated understanding as to what makes MTM unique in its field coupled with a sincere motivation to support the populations we serve. Ability to train, direct, manage, evaluate, and motivate staff and volunteers. Sensitivity to issues of systemic racism, cultural diversity, social justice, and trauma-informed learning. Understanding of the challenges faced by underserved school communities and the benefits of yoga and mindfulness.
Benefits: Flexible Monday-Friday Schedule, Remote work environment, Salary: $25hr/$25,000 annually – Hours: app. 20hrs per week